Alhamdulillah, finally i can publish this post, this time i want to explain how to modify your tab with slide show efect, for more details please see successful example of widget tab with slide show that I've created at this link.
Already ?, links above will enter you into my blog that there are examples of the tab with the slideshow effect, you'll see a box with text inside it and there are two direction arrows beside it, one to left and right for an other, please cklick on one of the direction arrows beside the box and you'll see the menu changes inside it.
Now i thought you already understand what will i explain in this post, alright let's start it..
The HTML structure, this is the content of the tab you later
/* HTML Structure */
Note : you can change the writing that I give color with what you want,
Now the CSS structure, this is used to set the background, width and height of your tabs, you can coloring it as you want
/* The CSS Structure */
Note : you can modify the css above as you wish.
jQuery slideshow pluggin
How To :
Now i'll explain how to put it on your blospot.com.
- First you sign in to your blogger account.
- On dashboard choose design option, than click on edit HTML menu and add check in expand widget templates check box
- First you must add the jQuery slideshow pluggin right after or below code <head>
- Second, search code ]]></b:skin> and place /* The CSS Structure */ just before or at the above code ]]></b:skin>
- Save your template changes.
- The last. Exit from and entry into the edit html page elements.
- Than click save